4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts
flour, for dredging
salt and pepper
1/4 c olive oil
8 oz mushrooms, sliced
1/3 c marsala wine
1/2 c chicken broth
2 tbl butter
1/4 c chopped flat leaf parsley
1. put flour and a reasonable amount of salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
2. heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet.
3. dredge chicken in flour mixture and pan fry in skillet for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown. remove to a plate and cover keeping warm.
4. add mushrooms and saute until moisture has evaporated. add marsala wine and boil down for 3 minutes cooking out alcohol. add chicken stock and simmer for 1 minute.
5. stir in butter and add chicken heating through.
6. garnish with parsley.