1, 2 lb pork tenderloin
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbs brown sugar
1/3 c soy sauce
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbs olive oil
1. combine garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, pepper & olive oil in a large plastic bag.
2. place pork tenderloin in bag marinading for for 30 minutes.
3. grill tenderloin on medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until cooked thru.
4. let sit for 5 minutes allowing juices to distribute before slicing.
teriyaki pork tenderloin & pineapple quesadillas
grilled teriyaki pork tenderloin (above recipe)
1 c fresh pineapple, chopped
1 c monterey jack cheese, shredded
4 multi-grain 8- in tortillas
1. spray large pan with non-stick spray and turn to low-medium heat.
2. place tortilla in pan topping with pork, pineapple and cheese. top with another tortilla.
3. cook for 5 minutes on each side. repeat with remaining ingredients.
4. allow quesadillas to sit for 5 minutes before cutting into triangles allowing cheese to settle.